Perform line checks faster and more accurately with readings saved directly to your Jolt Checklists. With 2-3 second readings, high accuracy to ±0.7°F, auto-rotating display, NIST-traceable certificate of calibration, range to 572°F, and waterproof to IP67. Includes protective silicone boot.
- Range: -58.0 to 572.0°F (-49.9 to 299.9°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F (±0.4°C) from -58 to 392°F (-49.9 to 199.9°C) otherwise ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Response Time: 2-3 seconds (reads to within 1°F of final temperature of an ice bath in 3 seconds)
- Probe: High-performance Type K thermocouple, fixed, 0.13 dia. x 3.15 L inches (3.3 dia. x 80 L mm)
- Auto-off: 1 to 1440 minutes (1 days) - default 10 minutes
- Water Resistance: IP67 - "Protected from dust and immersion in water to 39” depth for up to 30 minutes. Not dishwasher safe."
- Operational Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Battery: 1.5 volt AAA, 1,000 hours typical
- Dimensions: 7.9 H x 1.9 W x 0.7 D inches (200 H x 47 W x 17 D mm) including probe
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- Includes protective silicone boot.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 1 in|